The New York State Brewers Association (NYSBA) is a strong proponent for breweries, microbreweries, brewpubs and brewing affiliated businesses. Our mission is to protect, promote, represent and educate its members and customers.
Our goals are as follows:
- Promote awareness and defend the vital interests of the NYS Brewing Industry
- Grow and maintain membership
- Create brewery unity
- Promote active participation through the development and delivery of educational programs, events and services
- Increase sales through joint advertising and marketing
- Utilize the strength of the association
- Create a unified legislative front to increase aggressive and proactive lobbying and advocacy specific to our industry
- Encourage the consumption of fresh, local beer
The NYSBA is controlled by its members and led by a Board of Directors.
The Board understands the daily challenges facing the industry and recognizes the need for this Association. We encourage each brewery, brewery related business, beer aficionado and the like to become an active member in this new and exciting organization. Collectively, we will make a difference.